viernes, 17 de abril de 2020

A video for you!

Hello! Today I made two videos for you-- one about body parts and one to practice the hand motions of "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider." But, I have been having technology problems, and after several attempts I only managed to upload the second one. Here is the link to watch it. I hope you enjoy it!  

¡Hola! Hoy hice dos vídeos para vosotros-- unos sobre las partes del cuerpo y otro para practicar la canción "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider." Pero me ha fallado la tecnología, y después de varios intentos solo he conseguido subir el segundo al Drive. Aquí tenéis el enlace. ¡Espero que lo disfrutéis!

Enlace: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mPO0mxN81idMz84f7uaOaUiGRvzgy73E

2 comentarios:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

It's Spring!

 Hello everyone! We are back for the final trimestre. This week we have been celebrating Book Day! ¡Hola a todos! Ya estamos de vuelta para ...